14 Decadent Guilt-free sugar free Desserts : A Valentine’s Day Roundup
gluten free, dairy free, egg free/ vegan and sugar free
Desserts can be very delicious and even seductive… and this amazing and tasty roundup of healthy sugar free desserts for Valentine’s Day proves the point.
Remember that ill feeling you’d get from those desserts you know you shouldn’t have eaten… like that bloated stomach that makes you look pregnant, or cramps, or a splitting headache or a mood swing roller coaster and maybe bad skin? All these symptoms (and more) are connected directly with the food you eat. Ditching wheat, sugar, dairy is your ticket to feeling better and looking great AND still enjoying amazing desserts! Yes, I’ve been there and I am not going back because I don’t have to. There’s nothing missing from my desserts – the best things are right there – amazing ingredients and delicious taste! Win!!
Check out all these delicious healthier sugar free desserts as a Valentine’s Day Roundup and indulge in something delish and good-for-you for a change!
First 4 pictured above, top to bottom, left to right.
1. Dark Chocolate Truffle Squares from Gourmande in the Kitchen
2. Dark Chocolate Rose Petal Chocolate Bar from Pure Ella
3. No-bake Dark Chocolate Mousse Tarts from Pure Ella
4. Dark Chocolate Silk Pie with Almond Crust from Vegan Richa
5. Fudgy Mocha Mint Brownies from Nosh and Nourish
6. Raw Chocolate Pudding from Oh She Glows
7. Cherry Chocolate Chia Pudding from Pure Ella
8. Sweetheart Citrus Salad with Cinnamon Maple Syrup from The Clean Dish
9. Healthy Chocolate Raspberry Pudding from Texanerin
10. Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse from The Clean Dish
11. Raw Hazelnut Chocolate Hearts from Pure Ella
12. Orange Pecan Truffles from Vanilla Verte
13. Chocolate Caramel Peanut Bites from Wholly Vegan
14. Carob Cashew Bites from Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes
I hope you will enjoy some of these delicious sugar free desserts recipes that are made with great healthy ingredients. I cannot see dessert any other way now. I hope you are also realizing that you can have a sweet treat without the guilt! Yay!!
Wishing you all a happy Valentine’s Day!
Do tell, what is the best gift you’d like to receive for Valentine’s Day?
For me, it’s a tough request as it would have to come from my 8 month old baby girl, but please please sleep through the night! ;) Once that happens getting swept off to a surprise trip to Bahamas (again) with the mr. would be amazing. (Oh but since I’m breastfeeding I’d have to take the little one with me because she just never transitioned well to a bottle (yet), so if she goes, the older one will get jealous and will also want to go, so that makes us plus 2 kids (no sleeping in or staying up!) unless we take grandma, maybe? Well, so much for a romantic fantasy getaway. Haha! Real life with these munchkins hugging us in the morning is so much better anyway. Real love doesn’t need a fancy trip anyway… right? (maybe next year) ;)