Hello and Happy Easter my friends!!!
I have a quick post for you all with 18 Healthy Gluten-free and Vegan Easter & Spring Recipes! I hope you enjoy this delicious variety of healthy recipes – perfect for any Spring family feast!
All these healthy recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free. Many are raw and no-bake! These are our personal family favourite recipes that we enjoy whether there are special diet concerns or people who just want to eat healthier.
From top to bottom, left to right:
- 1. Coconut Lemon Cake
- 2. Zucchini Wrapped Mini Vegan Quiches
- 3. Raw Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits
- 4. Raw Classic Vanilla Cheesecake
- 5. Cucumber Rolls with Creamy Avocado
- 6. Kale Pesto Baked Zucchini
- 7. Lemon Poppyseed Loaf Cake
- 8. Herbed Tofu Stuffed Peppers
- 9. Savoury Spelt Soda Bread with Vegan Cream Cheese and Avocado Salad (Sorry, this is Wheat-free only, not Gluten-free)
- 10. Almond Raisin Scones
- 11. Wild Rice No-Meat Loaf
- 12. Raw, No-bake, Dark Chocolate Mint Thins
- 13. Tomato and Black Bean Tart
- 14. Raw, No-Bake Coconut Lemon Bars
- 15. Minted Beets and Carrots with Zesty Hemp Oil Drizzle
- 16. Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Kohlrabi Salad
- 17. Quinoa & Chickpea Burgers
- 18. Walnut Banana Bread
I hope you will enjoy making some of these delicious healthy gluten-free and vegan recipes for Easter or any Spring-time dinner. They all have a spring fresh flavour, are completely made of pure all-natural ingredients and are super healthy! Enjoy!!
What is a must-have dish on your table for Easter or Passover or a Spring-time family feast?
Pure EllaIf you’re new to Pure Ella, please sign up for email updates and join me elsewhere: Facebook // Pinterest // Twitter // Instagram @pure_ella