Hello and welcome to the Pure Ella office space in collaboration with Martha Stewart.
This is where the magic happens! Well, not all the magic because that’s where the kitchen comes in – but a food blogger needs a kitchen AND a cute office to get her stuff done, right? Right! :)
I’m also featuring my book here of course. If you don;t have a copy of Cut the Sugar yet – grab one for you and a friend here from Amazon.
I just LOVE how Martha Stewart Office line from Staples helped me get organized FINALLY!
I forgot how it’s all in those little practical things that make it all worth it.
Here’s what I used in this sweet corner office space (that’s really in my bedroom – but has the best window and daylight that I just don’t mind ;)):
On the Wall:
Dry Erase Wall Decal
Dry Erase Monthly Calendar
On the Desk:
White File Box
Red Patterned MDF Clipboard
Discbound Letter Notebook
Dry Erase Markers
6 Tips to get Organized from a Food Blogger:
- Create a space you actually ENJOY being in.
- Remove clutter and things that you don’t enjoy or need.
- Write important TO DO’s in visible places.
- Use dry erase or chalkboard boards/ markets to write messages as they are super quick to erase and keep the board updated.
- Add fun and inspiration to your walls that keep you happy and motivated.
- Clear your space throughout the day of unnecessary things especially in the evening so you walk into a clean and vibrant space in the morning.
Ella Leché is a cookbook author (‘Cut the Sugar‘), recipe developer, and photographer/stylist behind Pure Ella; where she shares delicious and healthy recipes. Eating PURE is clean ingredients, whole foods, plant-based nourishment and delicious desserts – with quality ingredients and sweeteners so they’re treats with benefits so you won’t have to feel deprived or restricted to eat healthier.
Thank YOU for being here!
Follow on social media for daily health & happiness inspiration:@pure_ella on Instagram – we repost our favourite photos!