Hello my friends! Today I’m sharing a lovely Holiday Gift Guide 2016 that focuses on Self-Love.
What is self-love? It’s something that helps you fall in love with YOU! It’s something that helps you take care of yourself, to be happier, healthier and helps you nourish your gorgeous body, mind and spirit.
Holiday Gift Guide 2016 : Self-love
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Brain Sensing Meditation Headband by Muse
- Eucalyptus Spearmint Massage Oil by Aromatherapy
- Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid by Art Naturals
- Men’s Bead Bracelets (and women’s jewelry too) by Amuletta Jewelry
- Rejuvenating Eye Cream by Beautycounter
- Natural Jute Exercise/ Yoga Mat by I Am Athletics
- Aventurine Sterling Silver Ring from AG Ambroult
- Epsom Salt Soaking Solution by Dr. Teal’s
- Aim True by Kathryn Budig
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list of goodies! I love products and gifts that really help you become a better version of yourself… I hope this selection will make it on your wish list for someone special in your life or a personal wish list for yourself… (I always get gifts for myself! ;))
Happy Holidays my sweet friends! And remember – be good to yourself this season :)
ps. this post contains affiliate links which help to support this blog and mission to help and inspire people ~ so thanks in advance! ♥
Ella Leché is a cookbook author (‘Cut the Sugar‘), recipe developer, and photographer/stylist behind Pure Ella; where she shares delicious and healthy recipes. Eating PURE is clean ingredients, whole foods, plant-based nourishment and delicious desserts – with quality ingredients and sweeteners so they’re treats with benefits so you won’t have to feel deprived or restricted to eat healthier.
Thank YOU for being here!
Follow on social media for daily health & happiness inspiration:ps. don’t forget to share your Pure Ella (PE) recipe creations by tagging them #pureella and @pure_ella on Instagram – we repost our favourite photos!