Hello my friends! How are you doing on this lovely Monday? I certainly hope it’s a fairly happy day for you and a good start to your week. Is there something that’s making you happy right now? I hope so…. why don’t you play along ;)
I’m happy today because….
- yes, you make me happy, my days get brightened with every comment and email sent to me from dear sweet you.
- new friends make me happy
- reviving a forgotten creative soul makes me happy
- a new old antique bed for my daughter makes me happy
- my sweet husband for keeping cool about yet another kijiji purchase (although I promised I’d stop)
- sweet emails from strangers that I now consider great friends
- chocolate mint tea
- finally getting the house in a bit of a clean(er) state makes me (and hubby) happy
- an early bedtime for my daughter thanks to the daylight savings time makes us both happy
- staying true to my values and being a party pooper for all the right reasons makes me happy (although still very sad about some drama between me and a friend)
- engaging in some crazy painful therapy makes me happy (my sweet friends – anyone of you who has ever been engaged in (read tortured) with acupuncture and moxibustion, I applaud you greatly) - – still, the results make me happy
- running up the stairs makes me very happy, I think I’m almost there and will soon have the goodbye party for MG I’ve dreamed of for 3 years ;)
- giving my sweet readers some freebies
So my dear friends…..
what makes you happy today?
(try to look at the little things in your life at this moment and see the happiness they bring you and share in the comments below.)
click on the files above to download the high resolution files, just click and save to your computer. these are designed to fit an 8.5 x 11″ paper. you can print them on any paper and resize to your liking, or trim for a square look (as I have in this post)
Files will be up for one full week and then removed. If you want to spread the word to your friends, please direct them here either by linking to this post or click ‘like’ on the facebook button below.
Property of Lifeologia and may not be redistributed without written permission from me.
Back to Blog