Hello and welcome to December! The month of magic, holidays, family togetherness, celebrating, gift giving, hot chocolate, gingerbread cookies and a lot more. It’s a joyous season ~ and it’s a busy month indeed. And sadly the month that brings this year to a close…. oh my!
Here is a list of 10 things to do in December!
1. coconut cookies (g-f and vegan) and raw cacao almond milk (still need to post the recipe)
2. winter shots
3. beautiful ornaments photo
4. Gabriella biting our gingerbread house, x-mas 2009
8. beautiful gift wrapping photo
9. Miss G with a snowman last winter
10. ginger-bread salt dough angel ornaments featured on ROTH last year
(all photos are mine except #3 and #8, credit above on the links)
What are you doing this December? Are you excited about the Holidays?
Are you staying home or travelling through this month and at Christmas time? I would love to hear some traditions that you guys have. We had a nice surprise yesterday when grandpa (my fil) showed up with a big Christmas tree!!! Yesss! Looks like we will be getting to it over the weekend. Little Miss G can’t wait ~ and neither can I ;)
How about you are you all done with the tree and home decorating? I’m ready now that it’s December ~ bring on the sparkly lights, memorable ornaments, handmade holiday crafts and that fresh scent of pine… ;)