Mother’s Day Gift Guide :
1. Happy Mother’s Day Card from Stationary Bakery on Etsy
2. Vegan and Gluten Free/ Nut Free Cookie Dough from Sweets from the Earth (available in Canadian Specialty Retail Stores – check with your local store for availability or check with SFTE)
3. Organic Cotton Floursack Tea Towel : Stay Hungry Stay Foolish from Tasty Yummies on Etsy
4. Wooden Bowl from Wind and Willow Home on Etsy
5. Canadian Organic Wild Rice and Flour from Naosap Harvest (ordering available online)
6. HG Porcelain Juicer from Herriott Grace
7. Original Wooden Pie Box from Mighty Nest
Hello my friends!
It’s that time of the year when we think about our Mother’s! Yes?
Wrong! Of course we should always think about our moms and do nice things for those beautiful women in our lives who have sacrificed so much for us…. we don’t need a holiday to remind us to treat mom nice! No matter how busy, how tired, you should always have time for mom…. even a little phone call or even text message or a little impromptu tea invitation for a little chat! Anytime, anywhere – not just on May 11th!
That said, no matter how much my mom means to me…. and how much I value the role of motherhood now that I have a child and another one on the way (and do think about another round of sleepless nights and sacrifices I will have to make). I know it’s all worth the love…. all worth the hugs and kisses I will get, all worth the first I love yous’…. again) It’s also nice to be treated a little extra special once a while! And I think Mother’s Day is a very special day for all moms, moms-to-be, grandmas, aunts or any other women in your life who have made a difference and been there for you when you needed a hug or a ‘time-out’! ;)
To celebrate our mom’s ~ here is a delicious roundup of gifts that I love for my mom (and also for me)…. (although I don’t think my 6 1/2 year old reads my blog to know what to get me ~ but hint hint, daddy does! ;))
Gifts that I like are practical, eco-friendly, natural, pure, and always edible! ;) xo ella
Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead! And Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas!!!
Are you a mama? What would you really like to get for Mother’s Day?
Pure EllaIf you’re new to Pure Ella, please sign up for email updates and join me elsewhere: Facebook // Pinterest // Twitter // Instagram @pure_ella