This week, I thought it would be good to get motivated to MAKE THINGS! You probably have a project in mind or one already on the go that you’re dying to just finish off – right? Well, let’s make this week to focus on MAKING THINGS and getting that beautiful feeling of SATISFACTION that comes at the end of your hard work. It could be something crafty, something artistic, or perhaps giving your shot at writing… poetry or your own novel ;) Or maybe there’s this new recipe you want to try but have gotten lazy around it… Tackling your TO DO list this week will be very rewarding at the end of this week! (so I will allow some shopping therapy over the weekend ;) as a JOB WELL DONE ;P lol
This week I will make:
- a jewellery piece - I always wanted to make something interesting and creative but have been putting it off
- make over my home office – I am in the midst of some redecorating so this will be a great chance to get moving and get my room looking good again
- bake a dessert - I haven’t baked anything in two weeks and it’s time I whipped up something with my little muffin
- halloween decoration – I’ve been thinking about making this cat for halloween
- print some photos for family - I’ve been putting off getting some photos printed that Gabi’s grandmas have been begging for – this is the week to do it!
What is on your TO DO LIST that you want to make?
Write your list in the comments below:
PS. My apologies for doing a late MONDAY MOTIVATION post today – I had a busy day (NOT making things off my list though) but I sure will ;)
Back to Blog