One of the best things you can do for your body and mind is simply to : drink more water. Drinking a healthy amount of water is vital to your health. You can never imagine just by drinking a healthy amount of water, you gain tremendous health benefits, and sometimes you can even throw away your migraine medicine or pain killer.
BEST DETOX SECRET
1 glass of warm water
1/4 lemon, fresh squeezed
*stir and drink. for best results, drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach,
1/2 hour before breakfast*
Benefits of Drinking Warm Lemon Water:
- Relieving digestion problems
- Relieves fever, cold or flu
- Helps in clearing up your skin
- Soothes sore throats
- Helps in respiratory problems
- Combats rhematism and arthritis
- Is naturally ALKALINE
- Helps control high blood pressure
- Relaxes anxiety and combats fatigue
- Good for weight loss
- Freshens your breath
- Act as a blood purifier
You will be amazed with the
benefits of drinking water :
- Lose weight: Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger, it’s an effective appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less. Plus, water has zero calories.
- Natural Remedy for Headache: Helps to relieve headache and back pains due to dehydration. Although many reasons contribute to headache, dehydration is the common one.
- Look Younger with Healthier Skin: You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity.
- Better Productivity at Work: Your brain is mostly made up of water, thus drinking water helps you think better, be more alert and more concentrated.
- Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature. That means you’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises. Water also helps to fuel your muscle.
- Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion. Fiber and water goes hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement.
- Less Cramps and Sprains: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’ll less likely get cramps and sprains.
- Less Likely to Get Sick and Feel Healthy:Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu and other ailments like kidney stones and heart attack. Water adds with lemon is used for ailments like respiratory disease, intestinal problems, rheumatism and arthritis etc. In another words one of the benefits of drinking water is that it can improve your immune system.
- Relieves Fatigue: Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. If your body lacks water, your heart, for instance, needs to work harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells, so are the rest of the vital organs, your organs will be exhausted and so will you.
- Good Mood: Your body feels very good and that’s why you feel happy.
- Reduce the Risk of Cancer: Related to the digestive system, some studies show that drinking a healthy amount of water may reduce the risks of bladder cancer and colon cancer. Water dilutes the concentration of cancer-causing agents in the urine and shortens the time in which they are in contact with bladder lining. (source)
SPRING CHALLENGE TO LIVE HEALTHIER
Drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day!
Aim for your water intake in between meals, not during your meal.
Question of the day : How many glasses of water do you drink?
Do you think you should drink more?
Back to Blog