Tis the season for giving, and I hope you will enjoy this Holiday Gift Guide 2016 with kitchen goodies ~ something great for the cook in your life (or really anyone who owns a kitchen and likes to eat!)
Of course, I had to include my cookbook Cut the Sugar ~ because why not? I think it makes a wonderful addition to your kitchen or cookbook collection! ;)
Holiday Gift Guide 2016 : Kitchen
- ‘Cut the Sugar, You’re Sweet Enough’ Cookbook by me :)
- Mason Jar Measuring Cups, blue
- Inspiralizer from Inspiralized
- Bearing Flowers Kitchen Towel from Anthropologie
- Gloriosa Mug from Anthropologie
- Deluxe Kitchen Crop 4-Tray Seed Sprouter from Victorio
- Designer Series Blender, WildSide Jarfrom Blendtec
- Vanilla Bean Raw Plant Protein from LivWell
- 6-Flavor Assortment Tea from Stash Tea
- Ultimate Organic Starter Spice Gift Set from Simply Organic
This is mostly my personal wish list, but I feel that a lot of you might relate to these lovely items that are practical, delicious, beautiful and/or life-changing! I love when gifts are either edible or practical that you can make food by using them…. lol :) I think a lot of you like that too! Enjoy!! And Happy Holidays!
ps. this post contains affiliate links which help to support this blog and mission to help and inspire people ~ so thanks in advance! ♥
Ella Leché is a cookbook author (‘Cut the Sugar‘), recipe developer, and photographer/stylist behind Pure Ella; where she shares delicious and healthy recipes. Eating PURE is clean ingredients, whole foods, plant-based nourishment and delicious desserts – with quality ingredients and sweeteners so they’re treats with benefits so you won’t have to feel deprived or restricted to eat healthier.
Thank YOU for being here!
Follow on social media for daily health & happiness inspiration:ps. don’t forget to share your Pure Ella (PE) recipe creations by tagging them #pureella and @pure_ella on Instagram – we repost our favourite photos!