Well hello my sweet friends! Hope you’re having a good start to your week. Me, not so much. We have a morning surgery scheduled for Miss Gabriella – nothing serious just dental work – but still, she needs anesthesia and that makes my stomach turn to knots thinking about all that.
I will try to come back this afternoon and give you an update to my ‘Happy Monday’ – I do hope I will be happier then ;)
For now, you guys enjoy your day ;) I hope that yours and mine will be filled with lots of sunshine, smiles, hugs and laughter – and good health.
Well hello again! I’m reporting back that everything went great and although it was a rough day – we are all happy. Ok, maybe not ‘happy’ per-se but grateful that this is all done and over with! Aside from the surgery trauma that we experienced I realized how lucky we really were that the only time we needed to visit the hospital with our daughter was for a dental treatment.
So it is a Happy day after all ;)
This is what is making me happy today!
- a beautiful sweet child in my arms all day
- a realization how much I’m needed in this world today
- good health for my whole family (my daughter’s recovery included and notice I’m referring to my MG as ‘good health’ ;)
- a great health care system (thank you Canada for being so wonderful – there’s so many programs in place with financial help – saved us almost 3 grand!)
- a safe and caring community with wonderful people all around us
- well-wishes from my friends today (yours included ;)
So, what is making you happy right now?
Please share in the comments below ;) Hope you’re having a happiness-filled day! xo
Back to Blog