Hello my sweet friends! I hope you had a great weekend and got plenty of rest and play ~ all in good balance. We had a nice weekend filled with get together’s from a late movie night sans kids to a birthday bash for 2 littles. We, the moms, realized just how important it is to throw children’s birthday parities – it is certainly not just for the kids! lol. It is really the best time to hang out and catch up with old friends and make some new amies.
I am reminding myself (and you my friends) that a good monday leads to a good week ~ I hope you’ll join me in focusing on the happy things that are in your life at the moment….
This is what’s making me happy today:
- having a great weekend with friends (didn’t I already say this? ;)
- feeling inspired
- laughing to an old episode of Frasier
- but thinking that Whitney is now my absolute favourite show!
- pomegranate green tea ~ the last tea bag in the box
- the hubby on the roof ~ seriously, the guy can now fix a roof!
- lit candles in the evenings
- the smell of clementines
- seeing only the crumbs of homemade almond cookies (these babies went way too fast ;)
- naked trees outside
- my bare feet on our new hardwood floor
- endless cuddling with my little girl
- and group family hugs insisted on by Miss G.
I hope you’re having a happy day. Please share in the comments below what is making you happy right now….
What is making you happy today?
Please try to focus on the positive things that add happiness to your life ~ there’s always something, I know it ;) A simple exercise to think of the happy things in your life will actually help you feel happier ;) It is very true indeed. Happy thoughts are contagious ;)
ps. I’m sort of re-adjusting my Happy Monday posts as I don’t want to focus too much on the day of the week, but rather just a happy day in general. Besides, there’s been times where I wasn’t able to post on the following day, therefore, it made it seem like a dated post and I still care about your thoughts the other days of the week, not just what’s making you happy on the Monday. This way, I think it opens up the conversation for longer. Plus, I think that the M word has the power to frighten some people ;)
graphic image: by me, Ella (Pure Love is my brand under my photography business Pure Love Captured)
Back to Blog