Hello my sweet friends and Welcome to 2012! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday filled with joy, peace and love and have welcomed the New Year in a cheery & happy way!
We’ve had a wonderful and quiet, although busy, Christmas with lots of family dinners and fun with friends. All was lovely (with just one melodramatic breakdown) (yes, just one ~ that is not bad ~ not bad at all ;) So the in between week is a real blessing. I’m so glad for those few days where time just slows down and we no longer need to rush anywhere or with anything…. we get time off from work, from school and just enjoy each other….
This is what happiness is to me right now….
- sleep-in days (although they’re getting a little ridiculous ;) lol
- pyjama days
- lots of hugging and cuddling
- and squeezing my little sister whenever I want
- reflecting on 2011 with a smile on my face
- chocolate fudge cake that’s so good, gluten free and vegan ;)
- crossing a few things off my list before the new year hit
- surprising a friend
- welcoming 2012 quietly over this wonderful movie, sushi and homemade liqueur
- making room to grow
- promising to be a better person for this 2012 year
- appreciating every one that passes through here, encouraging and inspiring me *thank you*
So my friends, finish the sentence in your own words…. “to me….
ps. Wishing you a wonderful happiness-filled New Year! May you have joy, love and peace within you and around you this entire year.
*Big Hugs* Ella
Back to Blog