:: happiness is… a lovely way to start the week with a positive reflection of what brings happiness to you right now. positive thinking on a monday morning ~ there’s no better way to start the week. i hope you will join me.
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend my friends ;) Are you feeling happy this morning…??? I hope you are, and if you’re not, and especially if you’re not, please join in to share what happiness is to you right now, even if it’s just the very little things ~ especially those little things ;)
- ahem, nominated to the Canadian Weblog awards! exciting stuff to be one of 5 finalists in the Crafts category. Thank you to everyone that nominated me ;)
- having a great relaxing weekend
- being praised for making the best french toast breakfast for miss G.
- tobogganing with the kids
- celebrating a new graduate
- eating homemade cookies
- cafe americano with hot chocolate and cinnamon
- enjoying one day with hubby saturday night; so beautiful but I do wish the movie ended with the kiss in paris (if you haven’t seen it, please turn it off at that scene)
- watching daddy teach his daughter the words ‘conflict’ and ‘compromise’, as her Sunday movie coincided with his football game
- the big girl brushing her teeth all on her own ;)
- this very beautiful and powerful song (although with not-so-happy lyrics) by a Canadian band Walk off the Earth
They are singing a cover of this original song by Gotye.
So my friends, please do finish the sentence in your own words with what brings happiness to you right now:
- today is a Blue Monday aka the most depressing day of the year ~ or so is the theory. But remember, you have the power to not make it so, choose instead a Happy Monday!
- today is also Martin Luther King Day in the United States ~ happy long weekend to my friends south of the border.
- don’t forget to click on the Canadian Weblog Nominees list to check out some very beautiful and inspiring blogs, among them Lifeologia in the Crafts category and my friend Ana from i made it so! xo
Back to Blog