photo by Pure Love Captured
Busy busy days are here….. so many wonderful ‘happy’ things ;D Sometimes, when I don’t get around to posting it’s because of either a busy day with work (in my other life as a graphic designer), or it’s a busy day with work (in my other life as a photographer). A rough day with my own health, or if I’m not sick, someone else in the family is sick, or we’re just too busy as a family, with mom and wife ‘duties’ that it’s hard to find time to blog.
Well, it seems like this time, it’s almost a combination of all of the above ~ except the flare ups! Yes, that’s the happiest news! I’m well, feeling great and business life is busy – I’m getting booked up with photoshoots! Yeah! We’ve also been working hard cleaning up the house – specifically the basement to make a ‘studio’ space for me. On a not so happy-note, however, my daughter is the one who is sick…. still… with a nasty cough since last week… poor babe, but doing much much better today.
Here’s my Happiness list to kick off the new week ;D
- longer days – this hour change is just the best, isn’t it? That extra hour sure gives me more energy into the evening.
- march break – school’s out! we need lots of activities planned, any ideas?
- yesterday! yes, that’s it just yesterday, for being this awesome beautiful day – the First day of Spring in my book. + 15 degrees celsius (that’s 59 fahrenheit)
- yesterday! again as I spent most of it doing this fabulous baby photoshoot (teaser photo above)
- meeting two incredibly beautiful and oh-so-fun twin babies
- enjoying the energy and fun when shooting ~ it is really my kind of environment ;)
- enjoyed another shoot this morning, this time for a young professional
- inspiring yet another woman to cut the sugar
- curling up with my own little baby which suddenly, when flushed with a fever and a drippy nose, became the biggest baby in mama’s arms
- cleaning. cleaning. cleaning. – yes, we’ve gone on a cleaning craze and worked wonders over two evenings (we are kind of lazy when it comes to the real hardcore cleaning), and created my ‘photography studio’
- not sure which I’m more happy about : the studio or the clean basement? Very much the studio, but the clean house everywhere kind of makes me want to dive deeper into spring cleaning with a big smile on my face ;D
- getting excited about spring! today, wasn’t much of a lovely day (a little gloomy actually) but just a hit of the beautiful spring weather yesterday made me itch for more. Alas, Wednesday is promising to be a good day ;)
- just feeling ‘happy’ in general. life is good. I’m basking in this moment
My friends, how is your week starting out to be? I hope it will be a great one!
What’s on your Happiness list?
ps. my dear friends who have emailed me regarding MG or diet plans, please be patient as I’m very busy right now to put together all the details. If you need urgent help or have any questions at all, please email me again at any time. xo
Back to Blog