Hello my sweet friends!
I hope you’ve had a great weekend ~ filled with coziness and love.
Here’s what happiness is to me right now:
- gingerbread GIRL cookies my girl decorated
- just enough snow to shout with excitement
- having the last appliance installed in our new kitchen
- scent of fresh pine and clementines
- cashmere socks ~ it’s like walking on a cloud (and getting them for $6 is living on cloud 9 ;)
- a cozy house party with friends : grownups and kids together ~ why not? ;)
- a few first steps in mending another friendship
- avoiding shopping malls
- warm blankets
- cracking the seal on a home made liqueur and savouring its every depth of rich flavour
- having a cozy place to come home to
- and getting wrapped by the arms of a loving man when I’m having a breakdown
yes, there you have it… I suppose the Holidays wouldn’t be the Holidays if there wasn’t a little drama to them…
I do hope you’re having a lovely Christmas Season with your loved ones ~ it’s always a good reminder to focus on what’s really important in our lives right now. I do hope you’re embraced by lots of joy and happiness in your life and are treating yourself with a little love as well…
Please share by finishing this sentence in your own words:
Right now for me, happiness is….
(ps. would you like to add a little festive touch to your Holiday Decor with a White Christmas print? please click below to download your own print. Simply click and save to your computer and print on 8.5 x 11″ paper).
and here’s a that very song to get you dreaming of a White Christmas…. by the very best Canadian duet Michael Bublé and Shania Twain:
Back to Blog