Kids do grow up so fast and I’m being totally silly today in mentioning that my girl Gabriella turned 3 1/2 this week. I did say silly didn’t I – I’ll add crazy to that too! I blame it all on this horrid mid-winter blahs – and nothing to celebrate. So here she is doing her thing in front of my camera at the big age of three-and-a-half!
I think this was just an excuse for a photoshoot.
(And I’m still in total scare to paint that old frame – I want to squeeze every bit of gold-frame-propping it can give me. It will be white soon – I promise ;))
Back to the celebrating.
I think we might bake some cookies today and have a tea party. Anything to brighten these cold days – so a party it shall be! lol
- she loves to sing
- loves to show off new dance moves and poses (kind of reminding me of Stewie from SNL ;)
- draws beautifully – like a 4 year old!
- started to read – (I’ve already blabbed about that excitement ;)
- is fully potty trained – even nights! (I hope I won’t jinx that now) but she’s had the diapers off for the nights since the new year. Very proud.
- hates to brush her teeth though
- loves everything purple and is requesting to have our house painted – outside
- wants to be a police officer – all thanks to Sheriff from Cars!
- loves horses, pegasus and can you guess what else… unicorns ;) lol
- loves when mommy takes her to bed and reads and cuddles (I have accepted that 1 hour of my life per day is spent with my girl in my arms)
- she falls asleep with her eyes open! Jeez – no wonder why it takes an hour!
- she’s the coolest person I know ;)
I told you this was silly. This is it for Family Friday sharing from me.
How was your week? Anything you’d like to share?
(write in the comments and I may share your week’s moment next week)
Back to Blog