Summer is SO not over yet! And if you’re like me and not ready for pumpkin everything then you need to stick with me and make this amazing Dairy-free Raspberry Easy Nice Cream Recipe (with hidden avocado!)
This is really my fave way to enjoy a cool treat and add some healthy fats at the same time. Avocado in ice cream rocks and I already proved this point with my 3 Ingredient Fudgesicles, YESS!! :)
Raspberry Instant & Easy Nice Cream Recipe (with hidden avocado)
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2-4 tablespoons of liquid sweetener of choice, honey or maple syrup or a few drops of liquid stevia
- Add frozen berries into a food processor and blend on high until tiny crumbs form.
- Add the avocado and sweetener and continue mixing until a very smooth ‘ice cream’ texture is formed.
- Serve immediately. Add optional toppings like fresh fruit, cacao nibs and other good stuff.
Why you’ll LOVE this Raspberry Nice Cream recipe:
This easy nice cream recipe is super simple and healthy too!
Just 3 ingredients and WOW what a treat!
Healthy. Easy. and literally comes together in an instant!!!
You don’t taste the avocado at all, yet it adds a lovely silky texture.
Plus the healthy fats in avocado help your body absorb the nutrients from the fruit.
Ella Leché is a cookbook author (‘Cut the Sugar‘), recipe developer, and photographer/stylist behind Pure Ella; where she shares delicious and healthy recipes. Eating PURE is clean ingredients, whole foods, plant-based nourishment and delicious desserts – with quality ingredients and sweeteners so they’re treats with benefits so you won’t have to feel deprived or restricted to eat healthier.
Thank YOU for being here!
Follow on social media for daily health & happiness inspiration:ps. don’t forget to share your Pure Ella (PE) recipe creations by tagging them #pureella and @pure_ella on Instagram – we repost our favourite photos!