“I would like to thank my fellow bloggers for their continued support and for believing in me and especially to my friend Holly from Hoosier at Heart for awarding me with this honour. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!”
That was a pretty good acceptance speech right? I think I’m ready for the Oscars now ;) Here’s the scoop. I’ve been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award – sounds swanky huh? Apparently though, there are serious rules for acceptance, and I suppose Holly said it best when she said I was ‘sweet’. Thank you Holly, now I can’t let you down ;)
I have to step up to that title now to deserve this award and do my thing, so here it goes. Here are the rules:
* Post linking back to the person that gave you the award.
* Share 7 random things about yourself.
* Award 5 recently discovered bloggers.
* Drop them a note, and tell them about it!
Seven Random things about me:
- I contemplated for a long time about changing the above requirements to say 1 thing about myself and to blame it on human error of copy writing
- Feeling so thankful that I just filled the first spot on this list, and now the second. This is way easier than I thought. See I’m sneaky like that ;) That’s something about me you didn’t know, right?
- I like to use punctuation a lot! Along with the old school happy faces ;) I’m sure you’ve noticed. wink ;
- I am an unrealistic list maker and usually don’t get through much on my list and feel a little disappointed
- I leave things till the last minute
- I don’t always show my true colours here in this space and leave out things to show more positivity. For example I’m writing this with an eye patch over one of my eyes right now because my symptoms flared up. But I can’t say that too often because I might just create a pity party and I that would help no one.
- I also may ‘appear’ to handle this anti-candida, gluten-free, vegan diet thing like a pro – truthfully I crave my old favourite things madly sometimes, like pepperoni pizza, a beef lasagna with layers of spinach and riccota cheese, regular white flour crusty baguette with scrambled eggs for breakfast and those little Portuguese creme tarts for dessert. (his was painful now ;) and my sincere apologies if you’re going through a diet change and I’ve stirred up some taste buds – stay strong my friend, stay strong Ella ;P
And now…. drumroll please…. The next Stylish Blogger Awards go to: (in random order)
Stephanie from Petals and Sunshine
Sarah Jane from Lovely Chaos
Ana from I Made it So
Kyndell from Mollusk
Sarah from Sarah’s Serendipity
Congrats to you my lovelies! Enjoy to excitement and the consequences of being a winner ;)
This is also great to have some link love just before Valentine’s. So go ahead and check out these great blogs!
(I think only Holly is realizing the edited version of this (don’t hate me) but I also realize that this is easier to pull off and more fun. I also checked the background and there’s really no original creator of this award to slap me in the wrist)
PS. we are feeling a little run down with various ailments so our weekend was a little rough and now we’re trying to survive another day….
I sure hope you had a great weekend and are feeling happy and healthy. So what have you been up to???
Back to Blog