It’s Halloween today and I hope you’re all having a good start to your day.
Halloween is such a fun time for little kiddos and adults alike ;) But does the Halloween sugar scare you to death? You know Halloween, doesn’t have to be all about junk food and unhealthy sweet snacks!
Here are some great recipes that make Halloween healthy – but don’t mess up the fun!
10 HEALTHY HALLOWEEN RECIPES:
- Orange Pepper Jack 0 Lanterns stuffed with quinoa and veggies
- Halloween Smoked Salmon Sushi Balls
- Gluten-free and Vegan Corn Dog Mummies
- Mesclun Meanies
- Mr.Bones and Double Dips
- Garden Octopus
- Gluten Free Vegan Halloween Krispy Treats
- Gluten-free, refined Sugar-free Mummy Cupcakes
- Ghost Pops
- Boolicious Halloween Ghost Macaroons, Vegan & Gluten free & NO Bake
Wishing you all a Safe, Happy & Healthy Halloween!
ps. the Orange Pepper Jack o Lanterns are my recipe but I didn’t post it up yet.
You make a veggie and quinoa mix, bake empty peppers in the oven at the same time to speed up the cooking time for about 30 minutes. Stuff them with your quinoa mix and bake for another 10-15min. Let cool slightly before serving to little kiddos – they get very hot inside. ;)